A message from our CEO
We are the nation’s leader in providing advanced, patented technology for manufacturing implant abutment and clear aligner solutions. Our focus is
delivering innovative, effective, and efficient solutions for labs, dentists, and manufactures. Crystal Ultra®, our cornerstone product, represents our unwavering commitment to bringing top-of-the-line innovation to the dental industry.
We are bold, direct, detailed, and passionate; we are Digital Dental.
– Jon Barnes, President and CEO
History of Innovation
Since 1977, we have focused on crafting cutting-edge, industrial-grade milling machines for a variety of high production applications. In 2006, Digital Dental turned its focus on the dental lab industry by creating the very first open architecture, industrial-strength dental milling machine.
Over the last decade, we have continually innovated and developed groundbreaking new digital dental solutions and materials for dental labs that are proven to consistently grow revenues, drive efficiencies and increase profits for our partners.
Made In America. Built To Last.
Every Digital Dental mill is built to exacting standards right here in the US and is designed to be more durable, reliable and cost-effective than any other option in the dental industry.
As a testament to our dedication to quality, over 98% of the milling machines we have ever built remain in service in production environments today. Unlike many other digital dental solutions providers, we are able to offer dedicated US-based support, reliable maintenance and hands-on training.
Fast Turnaround On Orders
Digital Dental maintains a large inventory of all our materials in our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. This allows us to fill orders quickly and minimizes backorders. As your supply chain partner, we are committed to keeping you in stock, can typically turnaround orders within one day and can expedite shipping if needed so that you can keep your mills running.
Available for Download: Digital Dental Warranty (2023)
To arrange a return, call our Customer Service department or contact your Account Manager. The following conditions must be complied with:
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, and in salable condition.
- Returned products must have been purchased within 30 calendar days of the invoice date.
- Special order items, discontinued, obsolete, expired, damaged or opened items will not be accepted for a return.
- Hazardous items are not returnable. Contact Customer Service for assistance on identification of items.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be credited.
- Returns received without prior authorization will be refused.
Material Returns should be sent to:
17250 N Hartford Dr Ste 125
Scottsdale, AZ 85255