A History of Innovation
Over the last decade, we have continually innovated and developed groundbreaking new digital dental solutions and materials for dental labs that are proven to consistently grow revenues, drive efficiencies and increase profits for our partners.
Made In America. Built To Last.
As a testament to our dedication to quality, over 98% of the milling machines we have ever built remain in service in production environments today. Unlike many other digital dental solutions providers, we are able to offer dedicated US-based support, reliable maintenance and hands-on training.
Superior Digital Dental Solutions
High-rigidity, heavy-duty construction, and optimized mill routines result in the most accurate and consistent mill in the industry, yielding highly-predictable profits for your lab.
Our unique 100mm disk design, industrial build principles, and optimized milling strategies for our high-end materials results in faster milling and allow for 15+% more units per disk.
Industrial-grade design, high-end components and modular build principles are designed to produce a mill that will last 15+ years while maintaining tight tolerances.
Experience The Digital Dental Difference.
Request A Sample Today.
To arrange a return, call our Customer Service department or contact your Account Manager. The following conditions must be complied with:
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, and in salable condition.
- Returned products must have been purchased within 30 calendar days of the invoice date.
- Special order items, discontinued, obsolete, expired, damaged or opened items will not be accepted for a return.
- Hazardous items are not returnable. Contact Customer Service for assistance on identification of items.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be credited.
- Returns received without prior authorization will be refused.
Material Returns should be sent to:
17250 N Hartford Dr Ste 125
Scottsdale, AZ 85255